The innovative FOV of Smart Plus provides an arch-shaped volume, which shows a wider view of dentition compared to other devices with the same FOV.
Practical 3 in 1 System
- CBCT(with Auto Pano), Panoramic, Cephalometric
SMART Innovation for Accurate Diagnosis
- Anatomical FOV 12×9
SMART Innovation for Low Dose
- 1 Scan, 2 Images
- Low Dose and High Image Quality
3D Scanning for Model
- CAD/CAM integration
- Specially designed jig
ANATOMICAL FOV, 12X9
The innovative FOV of the Smart Plus provides an arch-shaped volume, which shows a wider view of dentition compared to other devices of the same FOV. Normally, a FOV 10×8.5 image shows tooth #8. However, when the tooth is lying on its side, there is a high possibility that the tooth will be cut out of the image. The “arch-shaped volume” eliminates this possibility and shows the hidden dentition area.
ART-V (ARTIFACT REDUCTION TECHNOLOGY OF VATECH)
ART-V finds out the location of metals when radiation is exposed. And it deletes the metal in projection data artificially and fills that part with the similar values to surrounding area. At the same time, it remembers the original location and status of metals and then it inpaints the area with new value which has no streaks.
SAME WORDS, BUT DIFFERENT MEANING
Metal artifact hinders visualization and naturally reduces diagnostic confidence
One Scan, Two Images
• One scan with Smart Mu% gives you a CT and an Auto Patio image. By viewing 2D and 3D images together, there is no need to utilize two different software programs and the one viewer feature presents a professional look for your patients.
3D Scanning for Model
• 3D model scanning enables users to store plasters as digital models.
Extend Arch Shaped FOV
•FOV technology in Smart provides an arch-shaped volume that shows the hidden definition area.
• ‘The “Arch-shaped volume” eliminates the possibility of missing a tooth that is lying on its side in an image.
• The Insight Pan can capture multiple-layered images, ensuring that all details are captured in a depth-added panoramic image.
• 1.9 second acquisition time produces superb image quality. Vatech’s new Rapid Ceph minimizes motion artifacts and enables faster diagnosis while providing the highest quality digital images.